Developed by early Bahamian settlers, Key Lime Pie has been around for more than 100 years! Over the years, the recipe had been revised and refined by many. Polished to perfection, Bakerzin is delighted to feature this much loved tangy dessert, the classic American Key Lime Pie in the month of July.
A sweet reprieve with a luscious combo of zesty lime juice and sweet condensed milk, resting on an aromatic crust shell, this is a sure to satisfy dessert in delighting the senses. Topped with white, fluffy, smooth whipped cream; the topping of the meringue-covered pie is a weightless foam that dissolves at the tip of the tongue. Light yet tantalizing, it is a great dessert to complete a meal or as a perk me up afternoon tea break.
Priced from SGD40, it is available at all Bakerzin outlets & Eshop from now.
- Price: SGD40, Size 7, 23cm diameter, approx. 850gm, serves 12 to 16 pax
- Order 1 working day in advance for whole pie
- Delivery and self-pick up options available (Self-pick up at the following Bakerzin locations: Tai Seng, Maju Avenue, United Square, Vivo City, Century Square, Nom La La by Bakerzin)
- Prices are subject to prevailing government taxes and service charge for Bakerzin Gardens by the Bay outlet, Bakerzin Vivocity outlet, Bakerzin United Square outlet and Bakerzin Century Square outlet
- Sliced pie option: SGD3.50/slice