Following the success of the Noontec Hammo headphones, Signeo South East Asia launches Noontec’s new and enhanced HAMMO S Over-Ear stereo headphones in Singapore.
The new Hammo S is the result of two dedicated years of research and development, with over ten thousand professional tunings to ensure the best sound quality over a broad spectrum of music genres for discerning users.
The Hammo S uses Noontec’s exclusive and advanced Surround Closed Cavity Body (SCCB) Acoustic Technology, which provides precise acoustic tuning throughout the entire frequency range for an excellent audio performance.
In addition, the Hammo S employs Noontec’s latest Votrik HD500 50mm speakers, which provide high definition across a wider sound field. This technology also creates a better balance between treble, mid-range, and bass, providing more natural audio transitions.
At only 240g, the lightweight Hammo S is convenient to bring around. The new headphones have also adopted the much-loved foldable design of the original Hammo. Once folded, it effectively reduces its space utilization by 50%. With a stylish hard carry case, the Hammo S fits sveltely into most bags or luggage. The headphones feature bold and flowy design lines, with a soft sheen that exudes luxury.
In order to ensure the comfort of the user, the Hammo S’ earcups rotate even more than the previous Hammo, for a better fit. Hammo S’ ear muffs are hand-made from protein cotton, promising durability, while providing long wearing comfort, breathability, and the surfaces are contact-friendly with skin even over extended wear.
The new Noontec Hammo S headphones are available in blue, black, red and white at SGD149. They are available only at Sprint-Cass outlets at Changi International Airport Singapore, at T1 Transit area (Sprint-Cass and E-Gadget), T2 Transit area and iSound (T2 public area), and T3 Transit area and eHub (T3 public area).
– Dynamic over-the-ear stereo headphones
– Surround closed-cavity body (SCCB) acoustic technology
– Breathable and hypoallergenic earmuffs
– Noontec ‘s exclusive 50mm Votrik HD500 speaker driver
– Colours available: Blue, Black, Red, and White
– Portable fold-up design for convenience
– 24k gold-plated 3.5mm plug-in audio connector which reduces impedance and loss of sound along with detachable flat cable for tangle-free experience
– Oxygen-free copper (OFC) cable for lossless audio transfer and enhanced audio experience
– High sensitive cable microphone that is compatible with iPhone®, Samsung®, Sony®, etc
– 1.2m Audio Cable
– Frequency Response: 5 ~ 30 kHz
– Impedance: 32 ohms
– Max Power: 100mW
– Dimensions: 195mm x 185mm x 74mm