Imagine donning clothes and shoes that conform to your body movement while you are engaging in your favourite butt-kicking sport. Flexibility is the name of the game for Reebok this Fall/Winter as it releases an updated Reebok RealFlex footwear collection, as well as its range of clothing that zooms in on natural movement.
RealFlex apparel is specifically designed to help maximize your range of motion and give you the flexibility for anything. Designed with total natural movement in mind, it’s the ideal apparel for any workout. RealFlex apparel is designed with clean ergonomic lines and is engineered for performance.
Five attributes of RealFlex apparel:
1. Stretch: Strategically placed 4-way and 2-way stretch fabrics for maximum elasticity and flexibility.
2. Ergonomic Armholes: Enhanced armholes that accommodate a wider range of motions.
3. Breathability: PlayDry fabrics provide moisture wicking capability, and the addition of a seamless, ventilation technology, RealVent, makes RealFlex apparel a comfortable, breathable option for any workout.
4. Anatomical Side Seams: Seams that roll forward from back to front for ease of rotational torso movement and arm actions.
5. Flatlock seams and soft threads help prevent chaffing.
The latest FW12 RealFlex footwear continues to promote the natural movement of the foot. Engineered with improved individual flex nodes, the shoe promotes flexibility and protects the foot from hard surfaces while running and training. RealFlex Transition 2.0 and RealFlex Fusion Train are lightweight, and designed with tighter nodes and additional rubber to provide more stability, making them ideal for training.
The FW12 RealFlex footwear and apparels range comes in both men’s and ladies’ styles and are currently available at Stadium and selected Royal Sporting House stores.